JSocialFeed is a Joomla! module that displays a slider with the latest news, posts and tweets taken from Google+, Twitter, Facebook Feeds and RSS/Atom feeds.
- Google+, Twitter, Facebook Feeds and RSS/Atom feeds support;
- Displaying multiple feeds at the same time;
- Deferred load of feed in order to speed up website loading;
- Data cache for faster loading and reduce the demands on Google+,Twitter and RSS/Atom feeds;
- Server side connection with Google+, Twitter and RSS/Atom feed in order to protect API Key and Secret exchange;
- Fully responsive - will adapt to any device;
- Horizontal slides, vertical slides, and fade effect modes;
- Advanced touch / swipe support built-in;
- Uses CSS transitions for slide animation (native hardware acceleration!);
- Browser support: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iOS, Android, IE7.
- Uses bxSlider;
- Highly customizable with CSS;
- Integrated with Joomla update system;
- Joomla! 2.5 or Joomla! 3
- PHP 5.3 or higher
JSocialFeed is free software released under the GNU General Public License.
JSocialFeed is developed by Garda Informatica.
- v1.3.0: 24 Sept 2014
- Added the ability to choose the feed news ordering;
- Added support to the Joomla SEO sh404SEF extension;
- Added "Whitelist HTML Tags" advanced parameter;
- Fixed a bug that caused the delay in the display of the first news;
- v1.2.0: 5 Sept 2014
- Added Facebook RSS Feeds Support
- v1.1.1: 1 Sept 2014
- v1.1.0: 16 Aug 2014
- Added the ability to customize the appearance using "Custom CSS" advanced parameter;
- Added the ability to hide news: title, body, thumb, date, number of likes, reshares and comments;
- Added support for Joomla update system;
- v1.0.0: 6 June 2014
- First Release